Great Britain and Northern Island
(Links to other country groups)
Fee Schedule: Last updated January 14, 2014.
Options - SummaryJump to Fee Schedule table below
|First-Class Mail International
- Delivery time varies
- Total book(s) cost under $100.00 order only
- No insurance, No replacement available for loss, damage
- Tracking Number
- 6-10 business days, not guaranteed*
- No insurance is available for Priority Mail International for Britain and Northern Island.
|Priority Mail Express
business days, not guaranteed)*
- Insured, with tracking number
Economy or FedEx International Priority **
- Insured, with tracking number, - Costs significantly higher than other options
* Estimated delivery time by USPS and not guaranteed. In some instances, actual delivery may take more than 2 weeks.
If your order is time sensitive, avoid "First-Class Mail " or "Priority Mail Intenational", as our local US Postal Office will not accept inquiries until 30 days after shipments.
**Fee will be advised for authorization before shipment. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to know actual cost before placing your order.
|Please note that following fees do not include import duly (if applicable), brokerage fee and/or other costs to clear customs on arrival in your country and you are responsible for the costs. For the information, please contact your local authority.|
*Fees subject to change without notice.
A Guide for Discriminating Buyers
Focuses exclusively cruiser class generally 30-55 feet
With discussions on the pros and cons of each type: Expresses, trawlers, motor yachts, multi purpose types, sportfishermen and sedan cruisers.
Selecting and Evaluating New and Used Boats
Dedicated for offshore outboard boats
A hard and realistic look at the marine market place and delves into issues of boat quality and durability that most other marine writers are unwilling to touch.
The Art of Pre-Purchase Survey The very first of its kind, this book provides the essentials that every novice needs to know, as well as a wealth of esoteric details.
Pleasure crafts investigations to court testimony The first and only book of its kind on the subject of investigating pleasure craft casualties and other issues.